Study in Germany. Fellowships are now open in Germany for international applicants so that they can get Fully Funded Germany scholarships for international students. Don't lose this precious opportunity and hurry up before its too late. - have you applied at Canada Scholarships | Saint Marry's University Graduate Scholarships Canada
TU Dresden Distinguished Research Fellowship Fully Funded
The state capital, Dresden, is located on the banks of the Elbe River in East Germany. The city is today the center of a very powerful economic zone. It is known for its rich cultural heritage and is an important enclave of fine real renovated buildings such as the Frauenkirche, Zwinger ensemble or Semperoper.
TU Dresden is one of the largest technical universities in Germany and is one of the leading and dynamic institutions in the country. With 18 teachers in five schools, it offers a wide range of courses and a large research area. In July 2019, TU Dresden was once again awarded the title of University of Excellence and thus received sustainable funding with the advanced strategies of the federal and state governments.
TU Dresden Distinguished Research Fellowship Detail:
Type: Fully Funded
Category: Fellowship Program
Eligibility: International Applicants
Benefits TU Dresden Germany Fellowship:
The basic aim of TU Dresden Germany Fellowships program is to provide international applicants such a learning environment in which selected fellows would have the opportunity to explore the knowledge with people from all our the world. Fellowship would learn a lot from such a great learning environment and it would prove such a great experience for them.
For this purpose TU Dresden Germany fellowship program is covering all the major expenses given below:
- Up to 10,000 € fund would be provided to the selected fellows
- Travel Allowances
- Lodging costs
Please note that this funding are available for one year but it can be extended, if needed.
Don't forget to Join Us on Social Media Networks
The following criteria must be kept in mind while applying at TU Germany Fellowships. The points will help you to decide whether you should apply or not.
- Applicants living in any part of the world are eligible to apply
- Applicant should be at the professor level (outstanding assistant, professors, and associate professors)
- Applicant should be an active researcher in one of the following fields like business administration, business informatics/information systems, and economics
- Applicant should be working at the university or any kind of research institution
- Applicant should not be working in Germany
- Applicant should have no recent collaboration history
- Applicant should be able to travel to Germany
- Applicant should have good moral values
Applicants would be selected by an external selection committee for the TU Distinguished Research Fellows. The selection committee consisting of four internationally recognized scholars coming from the fields of business administration, business informatics/information systems, and economics. The selection committee select the fellows for the corresponding year at every year February/March. Below is the list of the members of the external selection committee are:
- Prof. Dr. Nadine Riedel, Institute for Public and Regional Economics,
- Prof. Dr. Marko Sarstedt, Chair of Marketing, OVGU Madgeburg
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Benlian, Institute of Information Systems & E-Services,
- Prof. Dr. Frank Meisel, Chair of Supply Chain Management, CAU Kiel
The selection of suitable fellows will be based on the following given criteria:
- Academic excellence as shown by top-tier publications
- Eagerness to engage in on site collaboration and dialogue in Dresden
- Theoretical merits and practical relevance of the proposed research project
Selected fellows would be expected to take part with their best expertise and experience to the research activities and fame of the Faculty of Business and Economics. In addition, each Fellow is also expected to:
- Visit TU Dresden for at least six weeks
- Give a research talk during her/his stay in Dresden
- Provide updates on the research progress and results
- Recognize the support provided in all publications related to the Fellowship
The first application round's deadline is on December 15th, 2020
How to apply for TU Germany Fellowships:
You have to apply by sending an email address at their mentioned Email address. First of all, prepare the following documents.
- Application form: It should include an outline of the proposed research project, You can download the template from HERE
- Short CV (maximum of two pages): It should include an overview of current and prior academic positions, your major research areas, your key publications, your academic awards and prizes, etc.
After that send your above documents to the following Email address before the deadline: email@example.com
Applicants who are interested in applying for a DU Germany Fellowship program can contact Dr. Uta Schwarz at the Dean’s Office for additional information and consultation.
,, , , , , , ,