OECD which is an organization of about 60 years old is offering a paid internship in France for interested international applicants in order to groom them in such a way that will give benefit the world to make it a better place to live.
About OECD Internship:
For the sake to improve the life standard and to push the world to a better world, The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) is working hard on this aim. They have a sole aim for all humans of the world to bring equality, bundles of opportunities, and also different prosperous projects. They are working for the last 60 years with these goals. This France internship provided by OECS has been made for such students who are highly motivated with different cultural backgrounds and this organization is working to bring together such students through their internship programs so that they can actively work on different projects and can give help support to the different functional works of the organization. Through this wonderful environment, the selected students would be able to sharpen their technical and analytical skills.
There will be four stages on which the selection process will be done:
- Applicants cover letter and online application
- Pre-screening of the applications submitted by the interested applicants
- Written tests and interviews will be taken from the applicants
- The offer letter will be given only to the selected applicants
Don't forget to Join Us on Social Media Networks
Expected Research Areas:
Applicants will be prepared to research in the following research areas with the help of Policy Analysts:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and corruption
- Corporate Governance
- Education and Skills
- Gender and Diversity
- Insurance and Pensions
- Inclusive Growth
- Industry, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Public Governance
- International Migration
- Science and Technology
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Trade and Agriculture
- Event Management
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Information Technology
- Finance, Budget and Accounting
- Office Administration
- Legal services
- Human Resources
You can also see the complete information regarding OECD' different bodies and departments HERE
The time duration of this internship program is between one month to nearly six months and also it can also renewable can be further extended to the next 6 months.
Benefits of OECD France Internship:
Selected applicants will have to work only 40 hours a week. A monthly stipend of 700 euros will be provided every month to the selected candidates to cover the recipient's personal expenses.
If the selection team of OECD accepts your application, then you will be contacted within three months, but the applicants are not contacted then he/she considered themselves as rejected candidates and should try their luck the next time.
- Applicants should be enrolled in full-time degree programs like in Bachelors's, master's, or doctoral degree programs.
- Applicants should be enrolled as full-time degree students for the complete duration of the internship.
- Applicants should be in such field that should be related to OECD
- Applicants should be available for the complete duration of the internship
- Applicants should have excellency in English as well as in the French language
- Applicants should also have good IT skills and also the sharp quantitative mindset
- Excellent communication skills are also required for this internship program
- Applicants should be good at working in teams
- The internship will take place in France
You can apply at any time because applications are accepted throughout the year. Remember below are the start dates of the internship so if you want to join the specific session then you have to apply earlier than starting date of the internship. For 2023, you should apply before 28 February 2023.
How to apply:
All applicants can apply through their online application portal specifically designed for the OECD internship program HERE. Applicants can also download the internship brochure from HERE and for any queries, you can also see their Frequently Asked Questions HERE and you can also contact them at the following Email Address: HRM.InternshipOffice@oecd.org
,masters scholarships, scholarships in france, international scholarships, European Scholarships, france Scholarships, graduate scholarships, paid internships, scholarships for black women