IOE Centenary Masters Scholarships in UK 2022 is inviting scholarship applications from international students to give them a wonderful chance to study in UK. - have you applied at Government of Holland Scholarships 2022 | Study in Europe - Apply HERE
IOE Centenary Masters Scholarships
Students who belong to underdeveloped countries and are facing financial hazards or any other lack of resources and are unable to pursue higher education then they might consider applying for the Centenary Masters Scholarships. The scholarship positions are funded by the Institute of Education (IOE), University College London in the UK, for the academic year 2022/23, the IOE is providing Centenary Masters Scholarships to students who want to work to advance the lives of disadvantaged, excluded, or underachieving persons in their home country or elsewhere. The mission of this scholarship is to promote excellence in education and related areas of social research and professional practice through advancing knowledge and understanding.
IOE was ranked first for education in the QS World University Rankings in 2021 for the eighth year running IOE know that not all students have the financial support to get their Master’s Degree in a prestigious university and they are offering Centenary Masters Scholarships to all students who are planning to work for the change in the community. The scholarships cover full tuition fees and accommodation for one academic year at ISH. The scholarships will be given for one year on the basis of the student's academic performance.
Don't forget to Join Us on Social Media Networks
UCL is a top-ranked university with life-changing research and a progressive approach to academics. It is the oldest and largest college of the University of London, and known as ‘London’s Global University’. It is currently ranked 8th in the world (QS World University Rankings 2022) UCL is deeply committed to supporting the educational dreams and desires of students and enhancing their talent and career through advanced knowledge and understanding. University College London is currently promoting the idea of education for international students and making sure that students are given the freedom and encouragement to explore ideas from different cultural perspectives, while working on projects of international importance.
Detail of IOE Centenary Masters Scholarships in UK 2022:
University: Institute of Education, University College London
Program: Master’s Degree programs
Eligibility: Students from low or lower-middle-income countries
Full list of eligible countries
Afghanistan, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Rep Congo, Central African Republic, Chad, The Gambia, Dem. Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea, Dem. People's Rep, Guinea-Bissau, Korea, Mali, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Rwanda, Mozambique, Niger, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Somalia, Sudan, Rep. Yemen, Togo, Uganda.
Lower-middle income countries:
Angola, Bangladesh, Algeria, Belize, Bolivia, Benin, Bhutan, Cabo Verde, Comoros, Cambodia, Côte d'Ivoire, Cameroon, Congo, Rep., Djibouti, Côte d'Ivoire,Egypt, Arab Rep., El Salvador, Eswatini, Honduras, Ghana, Haiti, India, Iran, Indonesia, Islamic Rep, Kyrgyz Republic, Lesotho, Kenya, Kiribati, Lao PDR, Micronesia, Mauritania, Fed. Sts., Mongolia, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, São Senegal, Tomé and Principe, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Solomon Islands, Tanzania, Tunisia, Timor-Leste, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Vanuatu, Zambia, West Bank and Gaza, Zimbabwe.
- Advanced Educational Practice
- Applied Linguistics
- Applied Educational Leadership
- Child Development
- Art Education, Culture and Practice
- Critical Studies
- Comparative Education
- Developmental and Educational Psychology
- Early Years Education
- Education, Gender and International Development
- Education and Technology
- Education and International Development
- Education, Health Promotion and International Development
- Educational Planning
- Educational Neuroscience
- Expert Teaching
- Engineering and Education
- English Education
- Museums and Galleries in Education
- Global Learning
- Mathematics Education
- Intercultural Communication
- Music Education
- National Award for Special Educational Needs
- Primary Education
- Philosophy of Education
- Policy Studies in Education
- Social Justice and Education
- Psychology of Education
- Social Research Methods
- Social Policy and Social Research
- Sociology of Childhood and Children's Rights
- Social Research
- Sociology of Education
- Special and Inclusive Education
- Specific Learning Difficulties
- Specialist Qualification in Habilitation and Disabilities of Sight
Benefits of IOE UK Scholarships 2022:
- The students that will be selected will enjoy the mentioned below perks.
- Students will have scholarships for one academic year that means they will have to pay no educational expenses for the whole year.
- Students will be given accommodation facilities in the UK which means students will have no stress about their residency in the UK. However, these scholarships do not cover living expenses in London, travel expenses, or any other expenses.
- Students will have the opportunity to study full-time Master’s Degree programs offered by the renowned university.
- Students who will maintain satisfactory progress in academics will be able to renew their scholarships.
- Selected students will have the opportunity to build their careers by studying at UCL under this program through practical guidance, support and encouragement which was not possible in their homeland.
- Students will have the opportunity to get academic progress and develop confidence with independent learning which will help them to build their CV and careers.
- Students who want to apply for this scholarship opportunity must note that they should belong to an eligible low- or lower-middle-income country. as defined by the World Bank
- Students must have an unconditional offer from IOE to pursue a full-time master's degree which means that the student has been selected for application of admission
- Students who want to avail of this scholarship must have never studied or lived in the United Kingdom before.
- An honors degree or equivalent in a relevant field is required
- An IELTS score of 7.0 for direct entry (if English is not your first language). Those with IELTS 5.5 or above can enroll on the IOE’s pre-sessional course
- Some IOE MA courses also require work experience. Visit the individual Masters pages for further details.
How to apply:
To avail of this scholarship, students will have to apply for admission and get an admission offer letter from the university. after that students will have to email at IOEinternational@ucl.ac.uk to request a scholarship application form. Students have to make sure to include their student ID number in their email.
The selection of the recipients of IOE-ISH Centenary Taught Master's Scholarships is based on the scholarship application and student’s academic background, letter of recommendation, achieved grades in exams to study in the UK, CV may be taken into consideration from the final decision.
All students who are interested in this scholarship program are advised to visit the official website of the program where they can find additional information and application instructions. The deadline is 2 May 2022. It is a life-altering opportunity for students belonging to underdeveloped countries. They can fulfill their dreams of studying abroad and making successful careers which will help them to make a difference in their homeland.so, don’t miss the chance and hurry to apply.
,scholarships in uk, scholarships for developing countries, study in europe, scholarships for black women, europe scholarships, scholarships to uk, postgraduate scholarships, masters scholarships