Echidna Global Scholars is accepting applications from the applicants of developing countries so that they can enjoy a Fully Funded fellowship program in USA. - have you applied at UK Scholarships for International Students
Institute of Brookings is a non-profit public policy organization based in Washington. Their job is to do in-depth research that develops new ideas for solving social problems locally, nationally and internationally. They bring together governmental and academic experts from around the world, engaging in independent thinking and representing a variety of perspectives, offering high-level research, policy recommendations and analysis.
Research topics cover a wide range of public policy in foreign policy, economics, development, governance and metropolitan policy. With transparent and fair business practices, mutual respect, and clear communication a collaborative atmosphere that offers both professional and personal development opportunities, Brookings offers an inclusive and welcoming workplace that values the efforts of all contributors.
With fair and transparent business practices, mutual respect, clear communication, and a shared environment that provides opportunities for both professional and personal development, Brookings provides a comprehensive and efficient workspace that appreciates the efforts of all partners.
About the Echidna Global Scholars Program:
The Echidna Global Scholars Program is a partnership of the Brookings Institution's Global Economy and Development Program, organized by the Center for Universal Studies (CUU). The Echidna Global Scholars Program aims to develop the research, analysis and leadership skills of NGO leaders and educators with extensive experience in developing countries, dedicated to girls' education opportunities and outcomes.
This position would be suitable for such a candidate who has minimum 10 years of professional experience in the relevant field. Echidna Global Scholars spend four to 6 months at Brookings Institution in Washington D.C. Echidna International Scholars Washington D.C. scholars will spend 4 to 6 months at the Brookings Institution.
The structure of the program is divided into two main sections to influence the return of scholars to their homes: leadership training, research on global education issues.
Benefits of USA Scholarships at Brookings:
What you want more when you have the opportunity to get a Fully Funded USA Fellowship. Echidna Global Scholars is a short-term full-time US fellowship program at Brooking. Many benefits would be covered by the administration to help the coming candidates and to provide them easy environment.
The detail of benefits is given below:
- Monthly stipend of USD $5,00 (such a huge amount)
- Accommodation for the full duration of the fellowship program
- Round-trip travel expenses
- health insurance plan
In order to participate in the program and yet once elected by CUE in their home country, Academia Global Scholars need to gather and analyze data for their research-based in Brookings, Washington DC. During their residency from June to October 2021, Echidna Global Scholars will work with CUE staff to finalize a strategy on this research product and policy impact.
They will also participate in professional development networking and training opportunities. Echidna International Scholars will attract additional meetings and conferences and networks with the wider development community to attend Brookings Academic Resources in Washington, D.C., as well as a wider public policy organization.
The program aims to enable Echidna International scholars to interact with other Brookings scholars and broader policy groups. Do professional, presentation and in-depth research in English, and work on a comprehensive, interesting writing product during the program, as well as suggest a plan in your home country after the program is completed.
Don't forget to Join Us on Social Media Networks
- Applicants should belong to the developing countries
- Applicant should be a professional with substantial experience
- Applicants should return back to their country after completing of fellowship
- Applicants should be encouraged enough to solve the social issue
- Applicant's academic background should relate to education, development, economics, or a related area
- Applicants should have a minimum of 10 years of experience of professional experience in either research/academia
- At least a master's degree is required for this USA fellowship program.
- Preference would be given to those applicants who have Ph.D. or research background
- Applicants should have good communication skills
- Applicants should have strong analytical and writing skills
- The successful applicants would have the ultimate understanding of education development issues and gender
- The research topic of Echidna Global Scholars would focus on girl's education
- Echidna Global Scholars should be available for a full-time and on-site affiliation with the Brookings Institution
- Scholars should be available for the whole duration of the program
- Scholars should also be able to complete the pre-arrival data collection
- Scholars should take part in the analysis phase of the research
- Scholars would be required to cover the research on the specific topics given by CUE
- Scholars would also be required to present their research papers at the end of the program
- Scholars should be enough active participant in any type of activities
Term of Program:
- The research project should take place within a 6-month timeframe
- Analysis and collection of data should be completed by the interested scholar at home prior to the start of the residency at Brookings
- Scholars are required to complete writing during the residency
- Fellowship is expected to start on around September 2021 and end in December 2021
- Scholars should participate in the leadership development component throughout the program
The last date to apply for a USA fellowship at Brookings is February 19, 2021. The duration of the program is expected as of September 2021- December 2021
How to apply for Brookings USA Fellowship:
There are some steps that you have to follow to apply for Brookings USA Fellowship. Step by step guidance is given below:
You have to submit a letter that explains your intent and goals for the program. You also have to submit your latest CV/Resume mentioning your publications, and fellowships, awards, honors, funded research, or foundation support. When you apply, attach a CV or resume and cover letter as one document
In the second step, you have to attach answers to the Questionnaire after promoted. You can access the relevant document HERE
In the third step, you have to attach Research Project Proposal after promoted. You can access the relevant document HERE
,Echidna Global Scholars, US Scholarships for international students, USA Scholarships, Scholarships in US, Scholarships to USA, Scholarships in US, US Fellowships, International fellowship