The Hoffmann UK Scholarship Program at the University of Oxford is one of the best study opportunities available at Oxford. Students will not only get study aid for their bachelor's and masters degrees but besides this, they will also get valuable faculty. The Weidenfeld Hoffmann study grant is preparing leaders of tomorrow and for this purpose, Hoffmann aid is giving its full resources to make its goal come true. Weidenfeld foundation is picking talented youth from developing and emerging economies and training them by giving Fully Funded Hoffmann study aid to release their financial pressure during their studies.
Weidenfeld and Hoffmann's study scholarship was initiated in 2015. Many donors including big charities took part in the Hoffmann program. Currently, Weidenfeld along with Hoffmann's study assistance is accepting applications for 1 bachelor's degree and 34 other master's study programs.
Weidenfeld and Hoffmann foundation will release the results of applications for its study reward at the end of May 2024.
- You can also see at UMY Scholarship in Indonesia 2024
When will the Hoffmann Scholarship Results come out?
It should be noted that the final outcome of the Weidenfeld study award results will come out in the month of May 2024. Rejected applicants from the Hoffmann opportunity will not get notifications. There are plenty of applicants for grants who apply so that is why the Foundation will only contact successful applicants.
- You can also see at Rosa Luxemburg Germany Scholarships 2024
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for Hoffmann and Weidenfeld Study Aid?
- Applicants should apply to start a Master's degree program at Oxford University
- Applicants should choose the program that is eligible for Weidenfeld Hoffmann
- Applicants should belong to one of the eligible countries
- Applicants must have the intention to return to their home countries after completing their education at Oxford University
- Current students of Oxford University are ineligible to apply however those students that are already Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholars are eligible to apply
- Applicants should have a strong aim in their desired fields
- Applicants should have to submit the graduate application form to apply
Don't forget to Join Us on Social Media Networks
What are the eligible programs to study under the Hoffmann grant?
The list given below contains all the programs that you can study with Weidenfeld study financial concession program.
- Bachelor of Civil Law
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Public Policy
- Magister Juris
- Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management
- Advanced Computer Science
- African Studies
- Diplomatic Studies
- Comparative Social Policy
- Contemporary Chinese Studies
- Development Studies
- Environmental Change and Management
- Economics for Development
- Education (Higher Education)
- Energy Systems
- Global Governance and Diplomacy
- Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- Financial Economics
- Jewish Studies
- Global Health Science and Epidemiology
- International Health and Tropical Medicine
- Islamic Studies and History
- Law and Finance
- Korean Studies
- Latin American Studies
- Modern South Asian Studies
- Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- Migration Studies
- Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- Social Science of the Internet
- Nature, Society, and Environmental Governance
- Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- Water Science, Policy, and Management
- Sustainability, Enterprise and the Environment
From which Regions applicants can apply for Hoffmann & Weidenfeld program?
You can apply only if you belong to one of the following countries:
Belarus, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Argentina, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Iran, Bahrain, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Botswana, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Chile, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Tibet, Comoros, Hong Kong, China, Macau SAR, Colombia, Congo, Guinea, Croatia, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Dominica, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Egypt, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, El Salvador, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gambia, Guatemala, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Myanmar, Guinea-Bissau, Hungary, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Japan, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, North Korea, Kenya, Kiribati, South Korea, Kosovo, Lao PDR, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Lithuania, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Malaysia, Cyprus, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mongolia, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Namibia, Morocco, Mozambique, Nauru, Nigeria, Nepal, Niger, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Paraguay, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Saint Helena, Qatar, Romania, Rwanda, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, Venezuela, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, South Africa, South Sudan, St Vincent and the Grenadines, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, Russia, Sudan, Sao Tome and Príncipe, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Timor-Leste, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Trinidad and Tobago, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Uganda, Turkey, Turkmenistan, UAE, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uruguay, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Yemen, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
What are the Benefits of Weidenfeld & Hoffmann's reward?
There are mainly two benefits awaiting for coming international students at the University of Oxford under the Weidenfeld Hoffmann subsidy. One is 100% full tuition fee cover and the other is a big grant of £18,622 that will cover the living costs of selected students. This grant can be used to fullfill different expenses related to university and colleges. Applicants will explore local UK cultural, Food and traditions.
- You can also see at Tulane University Scholarships in USA 2024
What is the deadline to apply for the Hoffmann study opportunity?
The deadline is the same for scholarship applications and for admission applications at Oxford University. The deadline is different for different courses. Usually, the deadlines are between December and January. You can check on their official website HERE.
How to Apply for Hoffmann Scholarship at the University of Oxford?
Please keep in mind that the applicants should choose the option for the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarship and Leadership Program while filling out the graduate admission application to study at Oxford University, and that option will be available in the University of Oxford Scholarship section. Applicants should be submitted before the deadline. You can see the relevant course deadline HERE.
Applicants should also fill out the statement of Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and upload it with the graduate application form before the relevant deadline. Successful applicants may be asked for an online interview in April/May 2024.
,scholarships in uk, scholarships to uk, study in uk, scholarships for international students, masters scholarships 2021,2022,2023,2024,2025,2026,2027, uk scholarships 2021,2022,2023,2024,2025,2026,2027, international scholarships, scholarships for black women