Myongji University Scholarships in South Korea 2022 is an wonderful opportunity for worldwide students to study in South Korea. - have you applied at Amazon Jobs and Global Internship Program for Students and Graduates
About Myongji University:
Myongji University is one of the Top Private Universities in Seoul, Korea. Myongji University has its famous slogan "Your future begins here". The Office of International Affairs at Myongji University is constantly striving to provide international education and training for future world leaders. Myongji University is home to students from around the world that has founded international partnerships with approx. 400 institutions of higher learning by January 2021. They are offering a wide range of international programs, including short-term programs and student exchange programs.
The Office of International Affairs has promised to create a new program aimed at expanding the academic and social circle of students at both Mayungji University and its affiliates. The Office of International Affairs is committed to creating and maintaining specialized international programs to create an international learning environment and to build skills and expertise. In addition, it hopes to provide a bright future and be the starting point for students' dreams.
Detail of Myongji University SCholarships in South korea 2022:
Country: South Korea
Eligibility: Worldwide Students
Host University: Myongji University
Don't forget to Join Us on Social Media Networks
Scholarships in South Korea at Myongji University:
There are numerous scholarships available at Myongji University for undergraduate degree programs. This scholarship is for session 2022. The scholarship will be provided on TOPIK(Test of Proficiency in Korean) and GPA basis. Scholarships will be based on different levels of TOPIK. The conditions are given below:
- 20% tuition fee will be given as living allowance support for students without a TOPIK of level 3
- 40% tuition fee will be given as scholarship support for students with a TOPIK of level 3
- 60% tuition fee will be given as 40% scholarship and 20% living allowance support for students with a TOPIK of level 4
- 70% tuition fee will be given as 40% scholarship and 30% living allowance support for students with a TOPIK of level 5
- 80% tuition fee will be given as 40% scholarship and 40% living allowance support for students with a TOPIK of level 6
Please note that Living allowances will be awarded directly to the selectee's bank account.
The result of TOPIK must have to be declared before the start of the first semester for scholarship and living allowances
Scholarships in South Korea at Myongji University for Enrolled Students:
If you are already studying at Myongji University then you can get a scholarship on a GPA basis. The conditions are given below:
- 20% tuition fee will be given as living expenses support for those students who will have a GPA of 2.5[C+] or above
- 40% tuition fee waiver will be given for those students who will have a GPA of 3.0[B] or above
- 50% tuition fee waiver will be given for those students who will have a GPA of 3.5[B+] or above and also TOPIK should be level 4
- The tuition fee waiver will be given for those students who will have a GPA of 4.0[B+] or above and also TOPIK should be level 4
Please note that students should have to maintain 12+ credit hours for each semester
TOPIK scholarship for Enrolled students:
Those students who will get TOPIK level 4 from 1st semester until 7th semester will be provided KRW 300,000 as living allowances
Admissions from Myongji University:
Those students who have enrolled from Myongji Language Institute for more than 1 semester will get 400,000 as of living expenses
How to Apply for Myongji University South Korea Scholarships:
Applicants must have to choose the program in which you are interested from and apply.
You have to choose a minimum of 1 program from non-credit programs. Besides this, you also have to choose a minimum of 1 program from career-related programs. You also have to do Individual meetings with an academic advisor for at least once per semester
,korea scholarships, scholarships in south korea, bachelor studies, undergraduate scholarships, europe scholarships, korean scholarships, study in korea, international students