Abu Dhabi University is a highly esteemed institution that offers a variety of scholarships to students who wish to pursue higher education. Recently, the university announced its scholarship program for the year 2023, which aims to provide financial assistance to deserving candidates. This scholarship covers a wide range of academic programs, including undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees in diverse fields such as engineering, business, law, and more.
The scholarships are merit-based and designed to support students who have demonstrated exceptional academic performance, leadership potential, and community engagement. By offering this scholarship program, Abu Dhabi University is committed to making quality education accessible to students from various backgrounds and helping them achieve their academic and professional aspirations.
- You can also see at Skoltech University Scholarship in Russia 2023
The Abu Dhabi University Scholarship 2023 presents a remarkable opportunity for students who aspire to pursue higher education and receive financial assistance. The
program offers numerous benefits, such as tuition fee waivers, health insurance, and many benefits. Additionally, the scholarship program provides students with opportunities to engage in extracurricular activities and community service, which can help them develop their leadership and interpersonal skills.
The application process is simple and requires students to submit their academic transcripts, personal statement, and other supporting documents. Eligible candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic performance and other criteria set by the university. Overall, the Abu Dhabi University Scholarship 2023 provides an excellent opportunity for students who are passionate about their education and seeking financial assistance to achieve their academic and professional goals.
- You can also see at Laval University Scholarships in Canada 2023
A short detail of Abu Dhabi University UAE Scholarships 2023:
Financial Coverage: Funded
Host University: Abu Dhabi University
Degree: Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degree programs
Eligibility: International Students
Available Programs for Undergraduate Programs:
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Science in Aviation
- BSc in Biomedical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity Engineering - robotic
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering
- BSc in Environmental Health and Safety
- BSc in Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- BSc in Molecular and Medical Genetics
- BSc in Public Health
- Bachelor of Law
Don't forget to Join Us on Social Media Networks
Available Programs for Postgraduates Courses:
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
- Master of Science in Special Education
- Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Teaching
- Doctorate of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Strategic Leadership
- Master of Engineering Management
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Information Technology
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Private Law
Types of Scholarships available at Abu Dhabi University:
There are bundles of scholarships available at Abu Dhabi University. The detail of all the available scholarship options is given below:
100% waiver on Tuition, Registration Fee, Application Fee, Student Services Fee, and Health Service Fee would be covered by this scholarship.
Students with an undergraduate degree with at least 3.5 CGPA are eligible to get a 25% waiver on tuition fees who pursue their postgraduate studies at Abu Dhabi University.
From 10% up to 50% waivers on tuition fees are giving to international students at ADU.
For continuing Abu Dhabi University students., there is a 20% waiver on tuition fees that would be provided as an academic scholarship.
100% waiver on Tuition, Registration Fee, Application Fee, Student Services Fee, and Health Service Fee would be rewarded by the Chairman’s Scholarship.
For continuing Abu Dhabi University students, there is a 25% waiver on tuition fees which would be awarded per academic year.
At the postgraduate level, Abu Dhabi University alumni students who want to continue their graduate studies at any campus of Abu Dhabi University, are allowed a 20% waiver on tuition fees.
The above scholarships have different criteria. Some are for UAE applicants only and some are for International applicants. You can check the relevant information of specific scholarships opportunity by clicking on scholarship opportunity above.
Required Document for Applying:
These are the documents that are required to submit while applying
- Updated CV (You can see how to write a professional CV HERE)
- Passport Copy
- Recommendation Letter
- Personal statement
Eligibility Criteria for Abu Dhabi University Scholarship in UAE 2023:
- Applicants who want to apply for this scholarship can belong to any nationality of the world
- UAE Residents can also apply to get the Fully Funded Scholarship in Dubai.
- The Eligibility Criteria are different and depend upon each and every type of scholarship.
- You can see the eligibility criteria for each scholarship HERE
- You should be motivated to study in UAE
The last date to apply for UAE Scholarships at Abu Dhabi University is 30th June 2023 for Summer Intake. You can check more detail about the deadline for your desired intake at their Deadline Page. If the deadline has passed then don't worry same deadlines will be followed in the next year.
How To Apply for Abu Dhabi University Scholarship in UAE 2023?
Those international students who want to apply for Abu Dhabi University Scholarships are required to apply at their online portal. The application system for this scholarship is online. Students only have to upload their required documents which are mentioned above and also their correct information. There are different links to apply for different scholarships available at Abu Dhabi University.
,aabu dhabi scholarship, professional cv examples, Scholarships in UAE, how to write a cv, scholarships for international students , scholarships to uae, undergraduate scholarships, masters scholarships