Japan Study Support Scholarships is welcoming international students from all over the world except Japanese citizens who wish to start their higher education in Japan so that their financial burden could be reduced. - have you applied at Government of Holland Scholarships 2022
Do you want to study in Japan but seeking some financial assistance to finance your study in Japan? Do you have a plan to complete your higher studies in Japan on Undergraduate scholarships / Bachelors scholarships, graduate scholarships, Masters scholarships, postgraduate scholarships, Ph.D scholarships, doctoral scholarships. If you want to get these scholarships in Japan then you must take part in Japan Study Support Program. As its name shows this program is helping all international students in their studies.
As an international student, you should apply for this opportunity and take a chance at your luck. You can study at your desired Japanese institution.
You can also see at University of Canberra Australia Scholarship 2022
Detail of Study Support Scholarships:
Host Universities: It depends upon the applicant's choice
Degree: Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs
Eligibility: International Students except for Japanese citizen
Don't forget to Join Us on Social Media Networks
Benefits of Japan Study Support Scholarships:
Japan Study Support Scholarships in Japan are inviting international students so that they can continue their studies as much as possible with ease. There are two types of scholarship stipends that would be provided to the selected students. The detail is given below:
This is a type 1 grant. The amount of scholarship for this type is 500,000 yen. This amount would be given to one successful applicant. But first of all, the applicant has to enroll himself/herself in his / her desired Japanese university
This is a type 2 grant. The amount of scholarship for this type is 100,000 yen. This amount would be given to two successful applicants. But first of all, the applicants have to enroll themselves in their desired Japanese university.
You can also see at University of Cote d'Azur Scholarship in France 2022
Applicants have to read the following criteria and check whether they meet the criteria or not. If they meet the criteria then it's all upon the applicant's choice whether they have to apply or not.
- Applicants belonging to any part of the world except Japanese citizens are eligible to apply
- Applicants should have been accepted to enroll in a Japanese university graduate or undergraduate degree program
- Applicants' enrollment in their desired university should be confirmed
- Applicants should have registered MY PAGE with JAPAN STUDY SUPPORT
- Applicants should receive a message from their desired university via the "JPSS Scout function"
- Applicants should be able to speak in Japanese or English language
- Applicants should have a Japanese bank account
- Applicants should have a Japanese bank account (in which the scholarship amount is to be transferred)
Required Documents for Applying:
The following documents need to be uploaded by the applicant while applying:
- Application form
- Short essay (In which the character limit should be no more than 800 Japanese characters or 350 English words. The essay topic should be 'Motivation to Study in Japan & Future Goals'.)
- Self Introduction Video (no more than 30 seconds in length)
There are two application periods for this Japan Scholarships. The detail is given below:
This period is for those applicants who are enrolling in April - May 2022. The exact date for this application period is from March 31, 2022, to May 31, 2022.
This period is for those applicants who are enrolling in September - November 2022. The exact date for this application period is from August 23, 2022, to October 31, 2022.
There are 3 steps of their selection method which are given below:
Document Screening in this First round of screening
Interview in this Second round screeing
A notification would be provided to successful applicants
- Kindly fill out the application form with the correct information. Forms with incorrect information would be rejected and any scholarship that is applicant would gain must be paid back.
- If the successful applicant could not be able to complete his/her degree due to several reasons. Then he/she should have tp paid back the scholarship money.
How to Apply for Japan Study Support Japanese Scholarships:
There is an online application portal available for JSSJS. You can find below the official advertisement and apply link. Kindly do not give any false information while filling the form in order to avoid form rejection
,Japan Study Support Scholarships for International Students, Study in japan, japan scholarships., Scholarships in japan, Scholarships to japan, undergraduate scholarships in japan, top scholarships in japan. , Top Scholarships in canada