Italian Government Scholarships 2022 is such a vast opportunity for such international students who do not have enough resources for completing their higher studies in Italy. - have you applied at Vistula University Poland Scholarship 2022 - Apply HERE
About Italian Government Scholarships:
The Italian Government has finally declared its Government Scholarships for the study session of 2022-2023. Applicants after selection can complete their master's degree program on Fully Funded Italy Scholarships given by the Italian Government. Extensive academic fields will be offered under this Italy Scholarship Program. Leading Italian universities offer these programs. Therefore, interested international students are highly encouraged to take part in this opportunity to hone their many abilities and skills. IELTS and TOEFL are not required for those students who have completed their previous education in English. The purpose of the Italian Government Scholarship is to provide quality education to students from all over the world. This is a great opportunity for international students who want to study in European countries and establish their profession. Italy is also known as one of the most amazing popular destinations for international students due to its multicultural environment and top public and private universities.
Don't forget to Join Us on Social Media Networks
What are the eligible subject areas available at Italian Government Scholarships 2022?
There is a bundle of subjects areas available for coming international students in different top-ranked universities of Italy, Some of the courses are given below. Rest subject areas can be checked at the university, official websites.
- Veterinary Medicine
- Engineering and Architecture
- Support Sciences
- Languages and literature interpreting and Translation
- Pharmacy and Biotechnology
- Political sciences
- Agricultural and food sciences
- Economics and Management
Which are the Top Universities of Italy?
There are many top reputed and top-ranked universities in Italy, only 5 of them are given below, Rest you can check at Italian government official website(link is given below at the end of this article).
- Politecnico di Milano
- Scuola Normale superiore di Pisa
- Scuola Superiore sant’Anna Pisa
- Universtià di Bologna
- Sapienza_Universià di Roma
You can get scholarships at one of the above universities or another highly reputed university in Italy.
Which are the eligible countries for Italian Government Scholarships 2022?
What are the eligibility criteria for Italian Government Scholarships?
- If you want to apply for a masters degree then you should have a GRE test result
- Top priority will be given to those students who have strong results in their academic career
- Good English level is required to apply for this scholarship
- Applicant should be a single nationality holder
Detail of Italian Government Scholarships 2022:
Host Universities: Top Ranked Universities of Italy
Financial Benefits: Fully Funded / Partially Funded
Supported By: Italian Government
What are the Benefits of Italian Government Scholarships 2022?
The following benefits will be provided by the Italian Government to the selected students:
- Full tuition fee
- A monthly stipend
- Also, extra living and travel expenses may be provided
What are the required documents for Government Scholarships in Italy?
- CV/Resume (If you want to know about the guidelines to make a professional Cv, you can simply look at How to Make a Professional CV)
- Academic transcripts with grades
- A valid passport
- English language certificate
- Max one minute video about motivation
- Certificate of bachelor’s degree (for Master’s program)
What is the Deadline to apply for the Italian Government Scholarships 2022?
The last date to apply for the Italian Government Scholarship 2022 is February 15, 2022
How to apply for Italian Government Scholarships 2022?
- Firstly applicants must have to check their desired universities and courses that are being taught in that universities
- Then applicants must have to contact the university and the applicant should show the university that he/she should be considered as ITY(Invest Your Talent) applicant
- After that applicants must have to submit the pre-application to the university and start their application on the IYT portal(Link is given below)
- Do not submit an incomplete application
,masters scholarships, scholarships in europe, professional cv format, scholarships for undergradaute students, scholarships for developing countries, schoolarships for black women, masters scholarships for international students, international scholarships