Finally the wait has been over. Applicants are invited for Global UGRAD 2020 Pakistan Exchange Program to USA. This is s a Fully Funded student exchange program for only Pakistani Students presented by the United States Educational Foundation in pakistan(USEFP).Students do not need any IELTS/TOEFL Exams for this Exchange Program.
Global UGRAD 2020 Pakistan Exchange Program to USA-Fully Funded
Global UGRAD Exchange Program was launched by Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) of the United States Department of State.The Global UGRAD Program is specifically designed to award undergraduate Pakistani Students enrolled at a university in Pakistan. Finally the United States Educational Foundation in pakistan(USEFP) is pleased to announce Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2020 as a undergraduate Semester exchange program for pakistan.This program enables Pakistani students to complete their one semester of Bachelor Degree in USA.This is such a excellent opportunity for pakistani Students.
The main Intention of this program is to promote mutual understanding between the peoples of United states and Pakistan.This Global UGRAD 2020 Pakistan Exchange Program offers cultural/academic exchange through a non-degree program for a semester at a university in the U.S for Pakistani Students.Studens with any Academic Background are eligible to apply.
Students Don’t Need an IELTS/TOEFL exam for this Exchange Program.Selected Pakistani Students will Spend approx 4 to 5 Months in the United States as a Student Semester Exchange Program.
Degree Level : Bachelors(Undergraduate)
Scholarships Related Available Fields: Undergraduate students in all fields
Global UGRAD 2020 Pakistan Exchange Program is giving Fully Funded Scholarship as a Semester Exchange Program for Pakistani Students. Selected Pakistani Students will have free study in USA on Fully Funded Student Exchange Program for One Semester Studies.
Fully Funded Global UGRAD 2020 Pakistan Exchange Program will cover all the Expenses during study in USA.Details are given below.
Main Expenses which will Cover by Global UGRAD 2020:
- A Round Trip Airfare Tickets From Your Home City to the USA.
- Full Tuition Fee & other required university fee.
- Housing & Meals, 3 Meals in a day
- Accident & Sickness Coverage.
- Airport Expenses about 150$ Approximately
Others Beneficial Allowances:
- A Monthly Allowance for other expenses & Travel to the Different States of America.
- A limited Allowance for Books.
- One Credit Card will be presented to you in which You will have 800$.
- One Debit Card will be given to you in Which You will have More than 2500$.
Total No. of Scholarships:
Global UGRAD 2020 Pakistan Exchange Program will be rewarded to 250 Pakistani Students.
Scholarship’s Location Country: United States of America
Duration: 4 to 5 months in USA
Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
Don't forget to Join Us on Social Media Networks
Global UGRAD 2020 Semesters Scheme: Two batches Scheme will be applied.Its means Half Semester will go in Spring and other Half will go in Fall.
Deadline: The Last Date to Apply for the Global UGRAD 2020 is 20th November 2019
Eligible Students: Any Pakistani Student with any Academic Background are eligible to apply.
Only Pakistani Students are Eligible to apply.
- Students's age should be 25 years or younger.
- Should be enrolled in a College or University.
- Students must be in the 14th or 15th Year of formal education.
3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th Semester Students.
Students enrolled in either, a four-year bachelor’s program or a two-year bachelor’s programs are eligible to apply.
4. Strong Leadership Qualities and potential in their University and Community Activities.
5. High level of academic achievement, as indicated in grades, awards and reference letters.
6. Having Interest in Learning about United States.
7. Proficiency in English.
8. Students from diverse backgrounds, especially those students who have not previously had opportunities to
travel internationally are encouraged to apply.
Guidance for Applying for Global UGRAD 2020:
Students must have to apply online. All supporting documents, such as photocopies of transcripts including an explanation of grading scale of university issuing the degree, are to be attached to the online application before submission. Scan copies of all your university attested transcripts must be uploaded online including the most recent transcript.
NOTE: Only selected students will be required to provide Reference Letters and No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current academic institution.
,, , , , , , ,