Candidates are invited from all over the world to this Winter Korea Cultural Camp 2020 in Seoul,Korea-Fully Funded Program.It is such an excellent opportunity if you want to experience Cultural Exchange Fully Funded Program in 2020.
Winter Korea Cultural Camp 2020 in Seoul,Korea-Fully Funded
Do you want to go on a fully funded trip to korea?Well this is a best chance for you.AYFN(ASEAN YOUTH FRIENDSHIP NETWORK) is organising a Fully Funded Winter Korea Cultural Camp 2020 in Seoul,Korea.The main intention of this program is to make people to groom their cultural and social realization.
This cultural camp is design specifically to make understanding about cultural and social areas of Korea.One would have a lot of learning and experience from this program.Students with any Academic backgroud are eligible to apply for this Fully Funded chance of Winter Korea Cultural Camp 2020 in Seoul,Korea.
Selected participants will explore famous Seoul places, its cultural activities and experience Korean traditions to exchange socially and cultural ideas with other Students that would come from around the world.
Program Offered: It is a Cultural Exchange Experience Program in Korea
Financial Coverage: It is Fully Funded program
There are Two Financial Coverage Plan for this Korean Winter Camp
- Self Funded
- Fully Funded
According to above mentioned plans,there are two different benefits which are given below
Self Funded Camp Charges:
- USD 550 (Member of AYFN and Alumni of AYFN programs)
- USD 650 (Non-member of AYFN)
Note: These charges are excluded International Flight to and from Incheon (Seoul) – South Korea
Benefits of Fully Funded
- A Flight Airfare Ticket from Home country to Seoul(South Korea) return
- Accommodation (6D5N) in Seoul, South Korea.
- Meal (Breakfast and Lunch)
- All activities indicated on schedule (Korean language and culture, cultural tour, Adventure tour to Nami island)
- Entrance ticket to tourism spot
- Local transportation (Train and Bus)
- E-Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Program supervision
- In-country administration costs
- Airport pick up at 6 January 2020
- Airport transfer at 11 January 2020
Don't forget to Join Us on Social Media Networks
Camp Location's Country: Seoul,Korea
Total Duration is 6 to 11 january 2020 which includes
- This Cultural Experience camp will start on 6th January 2020 (Arrival in Seoul)
- The Camp will End on 11th January 2020.
Camp Organized By: AYFN (ASEAN YOUTH FRIENDSHIP NETWORK)
Benefits of the Korean Camp:
- Live for 6 days in Seoul, Korea
- Experience the facinating beauty of Korea
- Korean Language class
- Experience Heritage area of Seoul
- Understanding of Korean Cultural
- Experience to be like local people
- Visitation of many interesting places
- try out delicious Korean Foods
- Experimental learning
- E-certificate of participation from AYFN
The Registration Fee for the Member and Non-Member of AYFN is as follows
- Non-member of AYFN: USD 7
- Member of AYFN: USD 15
- Candidates must be 15 – 35 years old
- All Nationalities can apply
- Commitement to joining the full program
- Candidates should be able to adapt new environment easily
- Able to pay the Registration Fee.
- Health physically and mentally.
Guidance for Applying:
Candidate will have to apply Online for the Korean Cultural Camp. The link of the Online Application Form & Official Advertisement is given below.
,, , , , , , ,